- Paddy Power: "Proper Football's Back"With the Euro's just a distant memory, the dawn of a new Premiership season is upon us. Tribalism, 'meat' pies and merciless roasting of the opposition are back. Now that really is something to celebrate. And Arsenal helped us out by getting rolled over by Brentford on the opening day. Prescient.
- Cisco: "Mascot Lockdown"Cisco are Manchester City's technology partner and wanted to create some communications in tune with the times we're all living in. It's been tough for all of us, but spare a thought for Moonchester and Moonbeam, City's mascots. Not allowed inside the Etihad, no fans to gee up and wave to. We developed the core idea, the wider team developed the scripts and Michael Buerk narrated for us. This is the real story of Mascot Lockdown:
- Paddy Power - "New Normal"Two weeks from brief to broadcast, this COVID-safe shoot was helmed by double Oscar-nominee Peter Cattaneo, fronted by all-round legend Peter Crouch and abetted by model, businesswoman and Strictly champion, Abbey Clancy. The Premier League 20/21 season promises to be the most topsy-turvy ever. Empty stadiums, ridiculous schedules and a swathe of new rules and regulations to contend with. But rather than ruining the season for the fans, it's precisely this unpredictable nonsense that keeps the
- PlayOJO - "Get The Ball Rolling"Online casino brand PlayOJO approached me and my creative partner direct with a brief for a 30" commercial. It was a massive challenge, but hugely satisfying owning the whole process of developing the creative, managing the client and overseeing production - without the infrastructure of an agency around us. But having such a small team streamlined the process and made sure every penny of the budget makes it onscreen.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- ENERTOR / Brand Launch CampaignTV, Print, Social Enertor is a performance insole brand who make their product from the same material the CIA use in their bulletproof vests. Part-owned by Usain Bolt, we coincided the launch campaign around his final Olympics appearance. We conceived and designed the whole brand from the name to visual identity, final packaging, and an integrated launch campaign consisting of TV, print ads and social media.
- PlayOJO / TVCHere's the first TV commercial I've done directly with a client, as part of a ‘virtual agency’, along with long-serving creative partner Jonny. It was ready for play out to the Canadian market in around 6 and a half weeks from initial approach to final delivery, and two different versions were produced featuring different sequences for an A-B test.
+ Show more
- Idea Generation
- TV Advertising
- Digital Advertising
- Integrated Advertising
- Creative Direction
- Social Campaign
- 360 Campaigns
- Creative Strategy
- Digital Creative