Bournemouth based Graphic Designer and Creative Thinker, recent graduate from Arts University Bournemouth and currently working as a Graphic Designer at Pretty Clever Studio. I have particular passions for Branding and Advertising, and how brand narratives work in digital spaces. I love clean, minimal, geometric design styles, and enjoy exploring the latest design trends. I have an aptitude for digital design, with my first website design currently in the works for a local property company. In every project I do, I create a different individual approach, using thought, insight and focus on the target audience to create designs that make an impact. I believe in communicating complex ideas into simple and thought-provoking designs. Besides my passion for design, I’m a hobbyist photographer. Being brought up in Dorset, I love capturing local landscapes. I have been able to use my skills over the past two years as the Interior Photographer for Grandeur Property. Always happy to chat, email@example.com
- The Suit Club London | Brand IdentityThe Suit Club is the ONLY menswear lifestyle subscription that offers luxury suits at an affordable price. They describe their service as a ‘work hard, play hard’ subscription that is tailored to you. From a work meeting to a 5-star restaurant, they have you covered for any occasion.
- The Old Stone | Brand IdentityThe Old Stone Doctor is a based in Bath, England and specialises in the restoration and renovation of soft bath stone, with over 35 years experience they are the best in the business! This logo design is an abstract mark that forms the shape of stones to reflect the company business in stone masonry. The use of this serif font is vivid but consistent, and its expressive characteristics work as well on screen or print, giving a sophisticated and classical aesthetic. The Old Stone Doctor is based
- Tom Harris Estates | Brand IdentityTom Harris Estates tasked myself with developing a new brand identity in order to stand out in the property sector. They wanted their new brand to bring them into the twenty-first century, with a premium digital presence and an innovative bespoke edge. Lastly highlighting their passion for matching people with their next home, establishing trust and authority with potential customers.
- Grandeur Property | Brand Identity & PhotographyI was approached by Grandeur Property to create a brand identity for their business, this entailed creating a logo, setting a typeface and colour palette. I really enjoyed sketching out various designs and feeding my thoughts back to the client and being able to think outside the box, as I was given a lot of freedom within this brief. They ask to create something fresh, geometric and simplistic. They wanted to ensure the design would be viewed as a clean, modern and trustworthy.
- Brodie | Identity DesignI designed and formed the brand identity which, singer/songwriter George Hewitt, now performs under - ‘Brodie’. I chose a decorative type-based logo taking inspiration from 60-70s Jazz and Funk era in order to give a sense for his genre of music and where the inspiration for his music is rooted. The colour scheme chosen is also associated with this ear, using muted pastel pallets in a range of colours which can be used in various combinations. This was a project I worked and designed on while
- F+ | Digital ExhibitionF+, the fail exhibition. The concept behind the digital exhibition is to challenge the relationship between failure and success. The intention is to show creative students that failure is not only normal, it’s part of the creative process. Through failure, we learn how to cultivate and refine our ideas. This is an exhibition where creative’s can submit their ‘failed’ work, this can include pieces that were rejected routes or simply a piece of work that didn’t quite work out. The website operat
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Arts University Bournemouth, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignAs a graphic designer, you'll have to react quickly to new information, exploring new audiences, evolving briefs and recognising advances in technology. Taking risks, asking questions, discovery, experimentation, and reflection are values encouraged on our course. There is no 'right answer' and you will be supported to find your own path to develop, specialist skills and creative design strategies. We encourage you to bring your own experiences to your work. We value human centered, conceptual a35
+ Show more
- Brand Design
- Creative Process
- Design Innovation
- Brand Creation
- User-centered Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Logo Design
- Brand Identity
- Print Design