- Manchester Metropolitan UniversityYou don’t just learn from books, you learn from the experiences that come from being at university. It’s the course, the people, the place and everything in between. My approach to the homepage was to create a design that encouraged future students to explore both sides. I used a combination of storytelling and interweaved calls to action to ensure the users were doing as well as reading.
- The Royal FamilyA huge audience, of all ages and from across the world can be updated on the lives of the Royals as they change and grow. The rise of social media has meant that the households are sharing more candid and intimate content with the public - creating genuine and relateable connections. However, the Royals lacked any sort of website that brought content from social and archive, events and other sources together.
- ŠKODAŠKODA is a huge automotive company and their desktop website works as a successful driver for potential customers to browse the ranges, configure their own model, book test drives and find retailers. The previous mobile version of the site was completely different - visually and content wise. In 2016, ŠKODA brought in a new piece of branding with Bradley Wiggins as the face of their initial campaign. The design approach I took was to create an extensible pattern library and use it to create p
- Solicitors Disciplinary TribunalSolicitor's Disciplinary Tribunal wanted an interactive tour for users to experience what it is like to attend a hearing for the first time. As part of my design work, I also art directed photography. I wanted each scene to feel relevant to the different types of users. When approaching the design of the tour, I wanted to create an interface that was minimal and simple so the focus was on the scenes and interactions.
- Smart Move NorthamptonshireSmart Northamptonshire is a new initiative headed by Northamptonshire County Council. The Smart initiative is to encourage visitors and residents of Northamptonshire to re-think and change the way they use travel. As part of the intiative, there were various different elements to the project, these included Smart 'totems' placed in town. The web presence needed to compliment and provide the same sentiment and message
- Ipswich Town FCIpswich Town is a football club with a huge fan base. They recently had their main website updated to better reflect the club. The shop, however, which was run on a different system was well behind the times. The new shop design had to be consistent with the main site whilst maintaning the best UI and UX design decisions for ecommerce over brochure.
+ View all
- UI Design
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Delivering Workshops
- Creative Pitching
- Client Presentation
- Web Interface Design
Digital Media Design
- London, United Kingdom