I am Geordie Creative with a welsh name. My name is Sophie Gwilt and I’m a recent Graduate with a First class degree. I’m not your typical advertiser and like to think of myself as an creative thinker with the skills of an art director, copywriter and planner. I specialize in great ideas, stopping at nothing until they’re achieved and won’t let my visions be limited by anything. I’m experience in using the adobe software and very familiar with working across different platforms. I’m a confident speaker who can present my work boldly and professionally to my clients. Cliché or not, I’m a people person, I get on with everyone I work with and love nothing more than being in a team or duo as two heads are always better than one. I can not only creative innovating and successful ads, but can guarantee to amaze you with my sheer talent of making a banging cuppa. Fun fact about me is I am actually a qualified firefighter from the YFA, but If the building is on fire I will probably be running out the building with you! After reading all about me, I bet you feel like you know me pretty well or you’ve ‘got the gist’, but I always say you can never really know a person until you’ve met them! So please invite me in for a chat and a one of my amazing cuppas,! But during today’s current situation I’ll happily make my own and join you for a video meeting.
- Spotify Compose 'Music to Remember'Every 3 seconds, someone in the UK develops dementia. 82% of those are cared for by an informal carers, who receive little to no funding. Spotify Compose is an integrated campaign introducing Spotify as the new music therapy service. The platform is designed to help those with dementia while also supporting their informal carers. Proposition: Spotify takes you back.
- Spectrum giffgaff 'Making a connection together'We are becoming more disconnected in an increasingly connected world, with over 30% of 16-25-year-olds suffering from a form of social anxiety disorder. giffgaff Spectrum is a service designed to support and empower those dealing with social anxiety, with a multimedia campaign will run alongside the service . Proposition: 5G connecting back the disconnected.
- Enjoy more with audibleAudible has the World's largest selection of audiobooks, yet young adults don't see Audible as relevant to their lifestyle. So we have created an interactive digital and print campaign, showing audible’s diverse library with recommendations linked to the city they are shown in. Proposition: An audible for everyone.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- University of Central Lancashire, BA (Hons) Creative AdvertisingThe Creative Advertising course at UCLan recruits students with interests in writing, design and media and brings them together to learn how to make work that changes behaviour and promote products, services and ideas. Intelligence, investigation and creativity is part of everyday working practice where research driven insights are brought to life through studio craft and technology to create compelling outcomes that change minds. Using an industry-led model and working with professional age5
- Enjoy More With AudibleAudible has the World's largest selection of audiobooks, yet young adults don't see Audible as relevant to their lifestyle. The 'Enjoy more with Audible campaign is a three tier staged print campaign. Using real time data, recommendations are made using a trending hashtag, the weather, or traffic data. Secondary uses pre-planned events, and National ads are shown for a longer length of time recommending genres for London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- Spotify ComposeEvery 3 seconds, someone in the UK develops dementia. 82% of these people are cared for by an informal carer, this can be a loved one, a child, or even their neighbour. However they receive little to no funding. Music therapy is proven to benefit mood, memory and well-being of those living with dementia. Spotify Compose is a free service, catering it's app to provide music therapy sessions.
Floor 4, Cathedral Buildings, Dean St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1PJ, UKInternship
It was a two week placement during the summer working closely with some of their live briefs they were working on.
Bar maid/ waitressThe Turks Head
High St, Rothbury, Morpeth NE65 7TE, UKPart Time
I worked both as a waitress and bar maid, these jobs aren't creative but were what managed to give me the confidence and thick skin I need to work in this industry.
- Art Direction
- Creative Thinker