20+ years experience in Interaction Design, starting in Multimedia then focusing on Brand and Digital for the last 12 years. Specialist in UX/UI design for many large scale clients in the travel, finance, luxury, and retail sector. I bring a unique skill set that blends UX/UI design & brand identity design that delivers memorable customer experiences that maximise usability, conversion & desirability.
- Nemo - The Dating App for Uni StudentsNemo is a dating app designed for university students. The brand’s distinct visual style and playfulness is reflected in the simplicity of its user interface design. As Finding Nemo is a well recognised story among university students, the concept of oceans has given way the development of a rich visual language that is fun, inviting and trustworthy. It's distinct brand style has paved the way for a very branded UI system that allows for a wide variety of applications and uses for the interfac
- ChampneysFusing creativity, forward thinking & craftsmanship The Challenge Champneys Health Spa is one of the leading wellness destination spas in not just the UK, but the world. The aim of their website re-launch was to give better support to the continued growth of the business. Website design The responsive website provides users of any device with an immersive experience, allowing them to explore the resorts facilities, city spa locations, treatment options, and wellness retreats, as well as brows
- P&O CruisesHelping the brand story emerge through their digital experience The Challenge Whilst P&O Cruises has been operating cruise ships for several decades, their visual identity and information system focused predominantly on traditional printed publications. In order to protect its future, their website had to be comprehensive and easy to use to enable its visitors to explore with curiosity and book their holidays with confidence. The Process Information redesign had been at the heart of the proces
- City CruisesEnhancing a brand personality to deliver commercial advantage. The Challenge City Cruises is a riverboat operator on the River Thames with a long-standing reputation. With the coming of the digital platform and changing spirit of the times, their business was maturing and their brand was in need of a refresh that would allow them occupy a bigger space in the minds of its customers. Information Design To help customers navigate their journey along the Thames, a new mapping system had been creat
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Thought Starters podcastIn collaboration with dn&co., I devised and produced a new podcast series called Thought Starters, putting interesting and thoughtful people from the creative industries in conversation. Guests have included leading graphic and type designers, set and spatial designers, technologists, architects, entrepreneurs, photo editors and journalists. Thought Starters is a placemaking project for White City Place, aimed to promote the site’s connected to broadcast (formerly home to the BBC), and as the ho
- Podcasting at White City PlaceWhite City Place, a new creative campus in west London, needed an idea to set it apart. The idea? Podcasting. We worked with Allies Morrison and Fathom Architects to create two recordings spaces: The Studio, a state of the art live recording theatre and The Pod, a mobile recording studio housed in a bright pink cube. Podcasters are invited to use the facilities, and in turn put White City Place at the centre of conversations on the airwaves and on social media. Plus, the curiousity of the podc
- Social Media Content: St James'sThe aim of the multi-platform content strategy by the Crown Estate was to report on the historic area of St James’s and position it as a contemporary hub of fashion, food and art. My role as journalist and copywriter was to create extensive weekly digital content for stjameslondon.co.uk. This involved reporting on local events, writing new restaurant profiles and shop openings, more generally giving one of central London’s most prestigious neighbourhoods a digital presence.
- An historic neighbourhood finds its voiceSt James's is a picturesque slice of Central London known for its centuries-old bespoke shirting shops, the gentlemen's clubs along Pall Mall and its high concentration of Royal Warrant businesses. But this perception doesn't tell the whole story, and it was time for St James's to get a voice of its own. Client: The Crown Estate
- 300 years, one exhibition300 years ago, St James's Market was a bustling marketplace. But up until 6 months ago, it was mostly a taxi rat-run. We created an open-air exhibition for what is now a newly revitalised public square. The brief was simple: fit 300 years of history under one roof. In the depths of a research rabbit hole, we discovered an 18th century ballad set in St James's Market and went on to retell the tale across more than 100 vignettes illustrated by James Graham and narrated by Stephen Fry.
+ Show more
Senior Brand and Digital DesignerNucleus Design
London, United KingdomFull Time
Senior designer role in developing strong concept-driven brand identity systems and UX design systems. From ideating creative strategy to providing guidance across all content executions. Especially valued for pushing the envelope in delivering carefully calibrated brand experiences to digital touchpoints.
- Brand Concept
- Brand Design
- UI Design
- Creative UI
- Visual Branding
- User Interaction
- User Journeys
- User-centered Design
- Information Design