- Google CampusAny WeWorkSecond home - Spitalfields
- nice space in London :) :D ? how? :D
- Launch22 Poplar! It might seem a bit off the beaten track but it is well connected by DLR (5 mins to Canary Wharf and 20 mins to Bank). The location enables us to be a very affordable space too. It's a nice modern, clean, quiet and productive space - and we're very happy to offer trial days! Drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to chat more!
- We have lots of great spaces available at the Barbican Centre!
- The new Hoxton in Southwark has a v quiet area upstairs. The Reading Room at the Wellcome Collection is also a favourite of mine.
- I would aslo recommend Timberyard, lots of creatives around so it's great for networking.
- Check out the Blooming Founders workspace in Shoreditch! I've created the space to cater for self-employed people who want a nice, yet affordabe space to work from. Stop by for a free trial day! :)www.bloomingfounders.com
- I second what Justin says! Millers Junction (part of Print Club London) is amazing value and a lovely network of people to get to know and grow your business amongst
- Google Campus :)
- Cadoo Works in Finsbury Park £10 a day tell them I sent you!
- I've rented a desk here for about 2 years and love it.https://www.millersjunction.com/
- check out wecoffee.io and andco.life - coworking spaces with decent wifi, coffee, etc.
- Hoxton Shoreditch & Holborn - go early to get a spotV&A Library - for extra focus but you can't bring your water inHej Coffee (Bermondsey & the one inside Somerset) - my personal favouriteAlso Google Campus, British Museum, citizenM hotel lobbies
- If you are looking for somewhere more casual then Timberyard in Covent Garden is great - get there early though as it fills up fast!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.