- I second what Justin says! Millers Junction (part of Print Club London) is amazing value and a lovely network of people to get to know and grow your business amongst
- Google Campus :)
- Cadoo Works in Finsbury Park £10 a day tell them I sent you!
- I've rented a desk here for about 2 years and love it.
- check out and - coworking spaces with decent wifi, coffee, etc.
- Hoxton Shoreditch & Holborn - go early to get a spotV&A Library - for extra focus but you can't bring your water inHej Coffee (Bermondsey & the one inside Somerset) - my personal favouriteAlso Google Campus, British Museum, citizenM hotel lobbies
- If you are looking for somewhere more casual then Timberyard in Covent Garden is great - get there early though as it fills up fast!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.