Tinie Tempah | Re-Introduction Campaign
To warm up Tinie’s algorithms ahead of three new releases in 2020 (after being out of the game for three solid years) and re-generate receptiveness amongst media and the key gatekeepers within the industry, we reignited the momentum built around his Brit Award-winning single ‘Pass Out’ in 2010, through a digital, social and experiential strategy.
KEY CAMPAIGN MOMENTS:
Celebrating 10 years of his debut single, Pass Out, x 50 bespoke packages seeded out to key artists & industry tastemakers that contributed to the success of Tinie’s career over the years. Packages included items that represented the nostalgic era in which the track was released including customised Jack Daniel’s bottles paired and a Blackberry Curve with a personalised thank you voice note from Tinie. Coverage from Stormzy, Dave, Maya Jama, GRM Daily & I’m Just Bait to name a few.
Brand Partnerships -
Partnered with Burger King for the release of Whoppa which saw an in-store AR activation where consumers could see a tiny Tinie perform ‘Whoppa on a Whopper’
- Included in Music.ally’s Sandbox Best Music Marketing Campaigns of 2020
- Capital (A-List rotation), #1 spot on Spotify’s Who We Be playlist & additions to Hot Hits UK and Today’s Top Hits on the first day of Top Winners (first 2020 record release)
- Whoppa feat. Sofia Reyes & Farina garnered 42 New Music Friday adds globally (the most NMF’s Tinie has ever received for a release)
- 45% increase in monthly Spotify listeners during the release window (9 months)
- 136% increase in Tik Tok followers during the release window (9 months)
- Massive uplift in engagement on Snapchat // 1900% increase in monthly views during the release window (9 months)
- 137% increase in reach on Instagram during the release window (9 months)
- Burger King partnership saw 150 pieces of coverage across trade & consumer press and 250M reach from 54 different countries