Projects credited in
- Maven Search — Brand activation and digital transformation for a dynamic executive search and talent advisory firmMaven Search are a leading independent executive search and talent advisory firm, transforming client businesses in investment banking, global markets and investment management with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong. https://www.maven-search.com/1
- Seplat Energy — Rebranding a business driving the future of Nigeria’s energy transitionSeplat Energy is Nigeria's leading independent oil and gas producer with a dual stock exchange listing on both the Nigerian and London Stock Exchanges. Since 2010, Seplat has built an energy business based upon hydrocarbon production in the Niger Delta, exporting oil that supports Nigeria’s economy and delivering gas to power its homes and businesses.1
- GSK — Developing an evergreen campaign for a pharmaceutical company with greener ambitionsGSK are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Addressing their environmental impact is fundamental to GSK’s purpose so, together with their partners, they can help protect and restore the planet’s health to protect and improve people’s health. In November 2020, GSK announced two ambitious new environmental sustainability goals in both climate and nature, aiming to have ‘Net zero im1
- Sainsbury's Egg RollerChallenge This Easter, Sainsbury’s, the UK’s second largest supermarket, helped the nation embrace their inner child with their ‘Never Growing Up’ campaign - part of their big brand idea ‘Live Well for Less’. We were challenged to spread that message online with a shareable and engaging digital experience that would get Sainsbury’s front of mind on the second biggest food retail event of the year. Solution Leverage the playful populist Snapchat platform to launch a truly fun, and addictive, mob2
+ Show more
Senior Digital DesignerSampsonMay
London, United KingdomFull Time
As a Senior Digital Designer at SampsonMay I am working directly with the Creative Director to deliver memorable and engaging digital products for our corporate clients. Ranging from websites to brand identities and communication materials, I employ my expertise to help our clients engage successfully with their audiences.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for producing beautiful branding work for an array of architectural clients. Tackling all sorts of creative challenges, from entire branding campaigns, art direction and identity creation to bespoke apps, websites and collateral. Projects cover office, retail, residential and mixed-use developments.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Digital Design
- Branding Design
- Layout Design
- Art Directing
- UI Design
MSc Creative AdvertisingEdinburgh Napier University
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
A hands-on course taught by leading Scottish Advertising creatives which developed my technical and creative skills as well as my understanding of the working industry. Courses ranged from hands-on campaign creation to digital modules and theoretical understanding of the creative field.
MA Film StudiesAberystwyth University
- Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
A theoretical postgraduate course that explored the aesthetics, history and theory of cinema since its inception. My courses ranged from Research Methods and Traditions in Film Studies to more practical Case Studies in Film History and culminated in a supervised Audience Research dissertation.
+ Show more