vaabs creative are running 30 min creative workshops for FREE through January! book here: vaabs.co/workshop
'collaboration is harmony' a project gathering creatives and Black-owned businesses to assist in re-imagining the future of education
I’m a copywriter just moved to Brighton! Looking to connect with creatives and collaborative cool cats
- Collaboration is harmony - the future of education through Black British historyIn response to building frustrations and unanswered questions in the UK, vaabs collective gathered a team of creatives for a project to assist in re-imagining the future of Education through Black British history in the UK Curriculum.
- Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays – Women in TechThis event was part of a wider celebration for International Women’s Day 2020. In this special edition of Big Boost Mondays, the first panel discussion in the series, I talked tech career challenges and triumphs with three challengers from innovative firms who champion diversity in the workplace.
- Words by_A book of poetry and short prose with contributions from people across a myriad of existential situations. This is a platform for voices that need be be heard by humanity in response to crisis that refugees face. I'm proud one of my poems was selected to be a part of this powerful collection supported by UNICEF Next Gen London.
- Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays - Pushing boundaries of the ArtsCampfire presents Big Boost Monday is a monthly event on the first Monday of every month held at FORA Forum in Clerkenwell, London. The night is a gathering of tech, art and culture where I talk with an inspirational individual to share their insight through an immersive show & tell type set up. In the second instalment of Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays I was joined by ground-breaking Festival Curator and Artistic Director Jo Mangan. Jo shared her vast experience of the industry in an hon
- Joseph LeeWe were the greatest troop in the southern states, the best boys to fight for the stars and stripes. Things always seemed clear, so black and white but looking back now it just wasn’t right. What you see is what you are, especially when your mind still has lots to learn. At what age do you become accountable for the way you perceive people? When do a father’s shoes become too worn for their son? Sometimes you need to wear your own pair and learn how to tie them. At least then if you trip, it is4
- peak vigourthe brand A contemporary gym wear brand designed for people who understand that physical form has an intrinsic connection with personal style. Peak Vigour’s premium aesthetic cuts away from the traditional gym wear sector, celebrating achievement over aspiration. what we did We worked with Peak Vigour to bring the brand to market, creating brand guidelines, implementing tone of voice and leading art direction. We successfully delivered multiple global campaigns across multiple channels and cus4
- vaabsthe brand vaabs, born from the word ‘vibes’, is a communication of the definition 'an emotional state, or atmosphere, communicated to and felt by others'. We pursued the notion that a 'vibe' can mean much more, that it can define a culture, a lifestyle, an identity. what we did Forged out of a desire to curate a culture that brings people together, vaabs delivers an exclusive range of lifestyle products to a global audience of creatives. vaabs is the sister brand and live case study for vaabs3
- avante gardethe brand Avante Garde is a personal brand development service positioned to reach a premium customer. We worked to bring the brand to life through a unique business model and visual identity to match. what we did The project was captured in a A6 brand book, designed to explain the process of the personal development service on offer. Developing a discerning tone and feel to Avant Garde was paramount. We delivered this in a confident but comforting way through a seamless combination of copy an3
- life with leahthe brand With years of experience communicating on both businesses and individual levels, Leah’s passion is to uncover core identity - enabling people to embrace their most authentic being. what we did We facilitated continuity and alignment of Leah’s services, captured her unique personality and executed a clear tone of voice framework to use across all brand assets.2
- Joey LeeOn the track. He’s always down there. Thinking he’s using it. Only ever losing it. Our nights used to be a constellation of smiles, twinkled gazes; black never looked so bright. And now he’s down there with her, obsessed with the way she presses near to his waist. Imploring to come in first place, neglecting the fact she could never solely be his. Screaming out the high notes, but not leaving with change. Never thought that I could win, can’t begin to comprehend what it cost him.1
- Brand Tone
- Creating Stories
- Concept Creating
- Brand Identity
- Product Copy
- Brand Storytelling
- Ad Copywriting