Production Studio We work with the world's best storytellers to create feature films, television series and short-form content in collaboration with brands, rights holders and talent. This process can encompass everything from initial concept development through to financing and distribution. Creative & Entertainment Consultancy We blend strategic and creative problem solving to identify and express a unique brand ethos and help businesses build valuable audiences through the power of entertainment. Live Experiences We create a range of real world experiences that blend storytelling, production, design and technology. This includes everything from immersive music venues to global touring exhibitions. Design Studio We develop and express brand identities across every touch point, from print and digital to packaging and motion graphics. Talent Ventures We partner with brands, rights holders and talent to develop, manage and exploit unique IP opportunities. Check out our Dots company page here: https://the-dots.com/pages/the-sunshine-company-164114
- Zalando Beauty’s ‘Unleash your Beauty’ sends out a bold, liberating statement to the worldSunshine teamed up with Zalando in late 2018 to launch their exciting new beauty offering, ‘Unleash your Beauty’. The campaign celebrates individuals who express their personality and make-up preferences no matter their age, gender or social conventions. It encourages everyone to unleash their inner beauty, embrace a love for individuality and liberate themselves from any expectations.
- Sunshine partner with female led luxury fashion brand, The ModistIn July 2018, The Modist came to Sunshine to help define their brand point of view and launch it in a meaningful and impactful way, helping them use the power and influence of fashion and their brand story to spearhead cultural progression. We needed to redefine ‘modesty’ from a conversation laden with cultural baggage, to a fashion forward silhouette and empowered choice for all women everywhere.
- Sennheiser and Sunshine team up to present a 3D audio thriller short filmWhat we hear plays massively into how scared we get. Through 2018, Sunshine, Sennheiser and acclaimed horror film director, Roxanne Benjamin developed an entertainment property that was a first in the audio technology genre: a sound-led horror short film called Final Stop. The rustle of a newspaper, the sound of the bus engine far away, the steps of a stalker in the pitch-black night; the hairs on the back of every neck will stand up thanks to the incredible 3D sound in the seven minute nerve j
- Sunshine Partner with Harrods to create the first cross category luxury podcast; True Tales of LuxurySunshine partnered with Harrods to create their first Podcast series ‘True Tales of Luxury,’ in early 2018. In True Tales of Luxury; Mariella Frostrup talks to a host of celebrated creatives, at the top of their profession, about their journey to success and how that has informed their perceptions of luxury.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- H&M Studio SS19 - an immersive fashion collection launch.For the launch of the H&M Studio SS19 collection, we invited 72 global influencers to Sedona, Arizona for an immersive narrative adventure. Over 48-hours, an original story played out in the real world, blurring the lines between fiction and reality. It began the moment our audience arrived, with a mysterious package. Everything that followed was a complete surprise – from scripted scenes and secret messages to unexpected encounters and hidden rooms. All these discoveries led to a series of spec
- Balmain - Democratisation of the front rowIn September 2018 Creative Director Olivier Rousteing invited 200 influencers to digitally join the front row of his SS19 via a partnership with Oculus. A bespoke gift box with personalised invite and Oculus Go headset was sent to the international invitees. The show was filmed with three 360 cameras, edited live and streamed using facebook live.
- adidas FuturehousePart installation. Part inspiration. Part celebration. In 2016, adidas released the NMD – a new trainer for a generation of creative pioneers. For the launch, we created adidas Futurehouse – an immersive culture destination. Inspired by the TV campaign, we transformed a three-story building in East London into a dystopian playground. For six days, we hosted a series of workshops and event for London’s creative community. In the evening, Futurehouse became a live music venue featuring a line-up
- Balmain - My City of LightsA virtual journey into the mind of Balmain's creative director Olivier Rousteing. Produced in collaboration with MPC and Res. Lab, the experience translates Rousteing’s emotional and creative process into a series of surreal environments. Launched at Salone Del Mobile, it also featured a custom installation and couture VR headset designed in partnership with Rousteing and Oculus. In September, My City of Lights found its biggest audience yet, when it was incorporated into Balmain's SS19 sho
+ Show more
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Client Services