Create an experience that would make adventurous urban drinkers reappraise Hoegaarden in a market increasingly crowded by craft beers.
The Floating Gaardens, a garden barge that brought the brand's story of discovery to east London's canals through unique sound installations and food pairings. I drove the project beyond the brief to become an extremely effective digital, social and PR campaign.
- Developing Floating Gaardens as a strategic creative platform
- Concepting the executional idea
- Storytelling across multiple channels – experiential, POS, digital, eCRM, social and PR
- Working with art, design and events to oversee the delivery of the campaign
- Leading the creative and UX of digital competition assets
- Working with the PR team to ensure coverage was on-message and consistent
- People who experienced sailings: 708 (vs. target of 576: +23%)
- Visitors to moored barge: over 100 per night – 800+ overall
- OTS (opportunity to see) of 66,000 (vs. target of 55,000: +20%)
- 41 editorial pieces in 30 titles, from Time Out London to Tatler.co.uk
- Total social reach: 943,574
- Winner, Event of the Year, Eventex Awards
- Bronze, Age-specific Event, REGGIE Awards
Case study video password: boat