Create a social campaign around St. Patrick's Day that would reach the global Irish diaspora.
The Dublin Doodle, a Facebook app that let people draw and share their own St. Patrick's Day image to be projected on Trinity College Dublin at the height of the festival's biggest party.
- Concepting the core social idea, and driving it beyond the brief into experiential
- Overseeing the creative execution of the Facebook build
- Developing the broader social campaign
- Overseeing junior teams developing supporting .com and social campaigns
- Reached over 1 million Facebook users
- Over 100,000 likes on Tourism Ireland's Facebook page in two weeks
- 50 doodles projected onto Trinity College
- Gained national TV and editorial coverage
Shortlisted, Facebook Studio Awards