Monday 29 October, 6:30pm-9pm, Google, WC2, London.
This event will allow you to meet and connect with industry leaders, discuss projects, ideas and network with like-minded folk. It's like speed dating, but in groups and with portfolios!
This is a rare opportunity to chat to senior creatives directly, and a chance to get your foot in the door: industry mentors are often on the lookout for new minds to join their teams. Past masterclass attendees have gained internships, full-time positions and freelance work at companies such as Warner Music, Pentagram, Adidas, M&C Saatchi and Google.
- Mary Leonard, design lead, Google Creative Lab
- Emma Turpin, team lead, Google Creative Lab
- Jack Beveridge, creative, Google Creative Lab
- Saori Masuda, cesigner, Google Creative Lab
- Emma Durgan, creative, Google Creative Lab
- Natalie Deeble, senior creative, Brand Studio EMEA, Google
- Melissa Ditson, head of creative, 360i (Dentsu Aegis Group)
- Alexandra Jugovic, creative director, Publicis.Sapient
- Jonny Silcock, social media manager, Adidas
- Andy Ellis, head of motion & experiential design, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
- Bec Evans, film & video developer, DAZED
- Anna Ebubedike, head of brand design, MOO
- Matt Swinburne, creative director, Havas
This event is ideal for visual communicators, creatives and designers (of all sorts!) with big creatives ideas and a desire to tell stories through their work - whatever the medium. Whether you are already in the industry, studying or looking for your next big break - you can apply (applications are free!). We're after a diverse group of people with ambition and big ideas. There is no minimum or maximum experience level required.
APPLYING TO JOIN THIS MASTERCLASS - APPLY HERE BY 22 OCTOBER
There are 30 spaces at the event (we have to keep numbers down so everybody gets the most they can out of the event).
Your profile on The Dots will be used as your application for the Portfolio Masterclass, so make sure you put your best work front and centre.
Projects on your profile can be in any medium, including videos, personal projects, hypothetical briefs, uni projects. Ideas or works-in-progress are absolutely fine too! We just need to learn a little about you and what it is you do.
If you are one of the selected applicants, you’ll be sent a single-use ticket code. Masterclass tickets cost £10 to ensure attendance.
If you have any questions, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is proudly supported by our friends at Shutterstock and MOO.
Apply a 15% discount to Shutterstock image purchases using the code: dots15 & a handy 15% off MOO printed products here.